|Time Perspective||Frequency of update||Moment of “Freeze to Forecast”|
|1-3 months||Weekly||20th of every month|
|3-6 months||Every 14th day||20th of every month|
|6-12 months||Monthly||20th of every month|
Explanation – Sales Forecast Calendar.
Daily (5 min.)
- Check Live Forecast for the current month.
- Check the room pickup. Any changes?
- All according to plan?
Weekly (30 min.)
- Check forecasts 1-3 months ahead.
Monthly (1 hour)
- Forecasts for the months 4-12
- Bi-weekly – for the months 4-7
- Bi-weekly – for the months 8-12
This means, for each month, you will always have a Forecast which is no older than 2 weeks.
- 20 – Save and submit Room Forecast
- 21 – Save Other Forecasts (Profit centers)
- 22 – Hours (Cockpit schedules)
- 23-24 – Buffer time (ect. changes – revise forecast and hours)
- 25 – Submit all forecasts; both for Room and Other Forecasts.
Budget – Submit once a year
Forecast – Submit once a month for the coming month (25th – send forecast)
Live forecast – Save your Live Forecast as often as possible (2-3 per week)