Prior to installation:
- Send d2o the full path name to where source files are located, i.e. PMI File Outbox folder
- Filenames (according to agreed naming conventions)
The above information needs to be sent to d2o in order for the PMI File Agent configuration at the receiving end to be completed appropriately.
Technical requirements for PMI Agent to be installed and work successfully:
- Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 and later.
- Windows Installer 5
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.6 or later (you can also check this using File Explorer: enter C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework)
- Allow outbound HTTPS (port 443) connections as part of firewall setup at customer’s end
- Customer’s system time (clock) must be set correctly according to local time zone (cannot differ more than 10 minutes)
- PMI Agent Outbox folder at client’s server must allow read and write permission for user “System”
- Download: [PMI File Agent Setup version 220.127.116.11]
- Unzip the setup package and double click on the setup.exe file
- This installation will take you 10 – 20 minutes to complete
The installation will download Microsoft.Net Framework 4.6 if it is not installed. If it does not exist, you should perform this step to install Microsoft.Net Framework 4.6 first.
- You will get the screen below.
- Select where you want to install the Agent. The default path is C:\d2o_Agent but you can change it to another location if need be.
- Always choose option “Everyone”.
- The next step is to enter a unique Agent Key (which you should have received from d2o by now). Click “Next” to proceed.
- The installer will now complete the set-up of the Agent service.