In PMI adoption index, it is now possible to filter scores by group and export scores for a Chain.
To view scores per chain:
- Select ‘All properties’ in the navigation breadcrumb.
- Select ‘View all properties’ in the ‘Lowest property scores’ tile.
- Select the drop down by filter ‘Show’ to select a group.
- Only properties within the selected group will then show in the list below.
- The scores in brackets are the group scores. These are accumulated scores of all properties within that group. Each property has a different weighting depending on the size of that specific property. Size is measured by revenue and hours worked in the last 7 weeks. A larger department will have a bigger impact on the total score.
- Click on a property in the list to go directly to their index dashboard.
- Select the export icon to export to Excel or Google Sheets.
- Only the properties in the filtered group will be in the export file. If ‘All’ is selected then all properties in a chain will show in the export file.