What and how
Use the On The Books graph to analyse and understand the booking pattern at your property. Compare the various room segments OTB, the ARR (average room rate) and Room revenue for a specific period.
Click to view On The Books graph and OTB development graphs. Both are in a separate tab. Click on the pop out icon to view each graph as a movable popup or on the screen by clicking on the tab.
On The Books graph
- Choose to view Room nights, ARR or Room revenue for a selected period
- Default setting is Total. Use the arrow to choose and view the various room segments at your property
- The default period is always the current month. By using the left and right arrow you can adjust the view by 28 days. By clicking the downward arrow you have several more period options to choose from
- Default pace days is 7. Change it to your preferred pace days.
- Hover over the variables in the sub header to highlight in the graph
OTB development graphs
Two graphs with comparative data allowing you to compare Current period, Previous period, Period last year, Previous period last year and Period 2 years in 2 graphs. Hover over the legends (when in active form) in the sub header to highlight it in the graph
- Choose to view Room nights, ARR or Room revenue for a selected period.
- Default setting is Total. Use the arrow to choose and view the various room segments at your property.
- Click on the eye icon to hide or unhide a graph.