For import of Actual figures from Visma into PMI Planning P&L
It is advised to use the format .csv if possible and otherwise Excel will suffice.
Steps of pulling a Visma report;
- Hovedbokstransaksjoner/Ledger Transactions
- Pick you fields – see picture
- Write it all out in Excle format first and…
- Delete all balance accounts or simply pick from what accounts you wish to the far right.
- Once done save as .csv file and either e-mail to support; email@example.com or save in specified catalogue on the hotel server.
- This should be done once a month once closing of the previous month is completed.
The fields that are to be included are;
- Period (1-12)
- Name of Account
- Value = sum of verifications within the period/month
Save as .csv file
- Opening balance
- Closing balance
- Balance Accounts (1000-2999)