What and How?
Displays all normal OTB (empty red circle) and priority OTB alerts (filled red circle), and Forecast alerts (red square). It displays a full month of the start date selected and the 11 consecutive months, a rolling 12-month period. It highlights the seasons (in a predetermined color), for your specific property. Click on an alert icon, and a popup to handle the alert is shown.
The screen contains comparative data that can be activated/deactivated on the graph by clicking on the corresponding legend. Below is a detailed description of each data source and element on the screen.
- The blue arrow in the top right corner can be used to hide/unhide this screen
- Target – the horizontal purple line in the middle of the graph. This represents the Live forecast, reported forecast or budget/target. Its Activated in Settings.
- PMI Prediction – The blue indicator arrow indicates if the monthly PMI Prediction is higher or lower than the target set for the selected period.
- An upward pointing blue arrow indicates that PMI prediction is higher than the set target, i.e. you need to increase the Live forecast for that specific period
- A downward pointing blue arrow indicates that PMI prediction is lower than the set target, i.e. you need to decrease the Live forecast for that specific period. The size of the arrow is how much or less than PMI prediction
- Click on the arrow, popup appears showing figures for Target and PMI prediction for that day
- OTB alert (red circles)- This is the OTB alert(s), from Actionable insights, displayed on a graph
- Forecast alert (red squares) – This is the Forecast alert(s), from Actionable insights, displayed on a graph
- Seasons – Highlighting the seasons (in predermined color), for your specific property. Hovering over the tile will make the color brighter, as per season colors in your seasons overview in Tools menu. Read more in the related article on our Knowledge Base (link to KB article to be placed here)