- The department should have locked target on hours (and not productivity)
- Make sure the forecasted hours are correct and match the monthly scheduled hours and vice versa).
- Make sure that hours are registered in the correct department
- If you are working with a Time Keeping System (TKS), make the necessary changes there and NOT in PMI. Any changes in your TKS will be imported automatically.
- If you do not have the possibility to move hours in the TKS, you cam do this in PMI wit the express hour move. NOTE: the hours you move out of a department should always match exactly the hours you move to other departments. There should be NO difference between the hours in your TKS and PMI
- If you are working with schedule in PMI, changes to passed days must be done in the cockpit. Any changes made to historic days in the schedule are not transferred to the cockpit.
Read more here.