Hierarchy Settings is the view where one can add, edit and remove property-specific information, departments and profit centers.
Usually active for administrators.
This view is enabled when the “hierarchy write” is active for a user in the Security settings.
Hierarchy list that shows the complete chain with all properties and its Cockpits and profit centers.
- Add a new property.
- Hierarchy ID and property name.
- Settings for Property Name, Currency and Maximum available rooms.
- Define Property Groups (Sweden, Norway, etc. or North, South, East, etc.). Property Groups are presented in the Benchmarking view.
- Add a new department (can be any type of Cockpit or a profit center).
- Add Segments if needed.
- Edit name and sorting order of the segment.
- Choose type of department − Cockpit Labour, Cockpit Food Cost, F&B Profit Center or Other Profit Center.
- Edit Department Name, R&P Division and Planning Division (if PMI Planning is active).
- Show Cockpit image.
- Save property. The Save icon is active in department and segments and saves respective changes.
Under the Tools menu, you may change the Module Settings.
- Coach − the default coach shown at the top of the different modules if something is not updated.
- WeekViewMode − what day the week starts and ends with.
- PropertyType − Hotel, Cruise or Restaurant.
- TimeOffset − timezone where the property is located.
- WeatherForecastEnabled − enables you to show the weather forecast.
- WeatherForecastUrl − here you enter the YR.no Url specific for the property location.
Under View Options you may choose the view from between List and Tree.
Hierarchy Settings is for managing a property, setting available rooms, segments, etc.