DAILY (5 min.)
- Check and manage deviations alerts
- Update cockpit by clicking the “Save” button (min. 2x per week)
WEEKLY (5-10 min.)
- Compare baseline and target vs actual – Plan and manage alignment
MONTHLY (10-15 min.)
- Insert next 12 months’s target
- Insert last month total consumption if applied (Manual handling)
- Set achievable goals, preferably lower than last year’s figures (Monthly, Per Guest Night)
- Use the GoGreen baseline to identify the lowest possible usage/consumption.
- Set short- and long-term goals. (Short term is 2-3 months and long term should be achievable within 12 months)
- GoGreen baseline is the lowest consumption amount per Guest Night, per Day over the last 60 days. (Optimal Performance)
GoGreen Standard for Environmental best practice
- Daily consumption per Guest Night should be between GoGreen baseline and target. If the consumption is higher, you take action, see “MAIN FOCUS.”
- If the consumption is higher than it should be, major differences or missing figures you will receive a Deviation Alert
- Each Deviation Alert needs your attention and you are expected to take measurable actions.
Tips & Tricks
- Pick 1 or 2 topics under “Main focus”. Implement these as Area of Focus within your department and use GoGreen to measure your impact and performance.
- If you have implemented all of them or need support, please contact d2o Sustainability Analyst, Henrik Petersen, for further assistance, []