Go Green Maintenance best practise
- Use hourly electricity view in GoGreen to identify peak times
- Use GoGreen benchmarking to identify your energy performance
Main Focus; Match source to load – Operation and Occupancy
- Operate chillers, boilers, pumps and cooling tower equipment by actual loads. Shut off equipment that is not required for the load. Example from 09:00–11:00 and 15:00–19:00 and after 23:00 until 07:00 hours.
- Schedule HVAC equipment and systems according to the time of day, week or holiday operation. Shut off individual units in unoccupied areas.
- Operate steam boilers at two pressure levels – at higher pressure during operation and a lower pressure for the kitchen, hot water and heating.
- Reduce kitchen ventilation at times of low activity and Heating doing operational peak times. Example from 09:00–11:00 and 15:00–19:00 and after 23:00 until 07:00 hours
- Use GoGreen Reports in Employee Meetings (Monthly Performance vs Target and Last Year)