Energy, chemical, sweet dreams and towels & linen
Go Green Housekeeping best practise:
- Use baseline to identify your potential
- Use GoGreen benchmarking to identify your performance
- Cleaning Green
- Guest rooms can be controlled by housekeeping staff when making up rooms after check-out. Depending on the season, shut off or maintain minimum room temperatures by resetting thermostats.
Example: Resetting thermostats in the summer to 0. And Winter to 2.
Chemicals and Water usage
- Set a standard for Toilet flushing’s & Usage of Chemicals for housekeeping staff making up rooms.
Example: Max. 2 x Toilet flushing’s and Max. 3 x “spray” per surface per Room
Towels and linen
- Make sure that each room has an NCH WeCare Information card, visually for the guest. Involve & Train Staff in WeCare Towels & Linen Policy.
- If you need new Information cards or WeCare Room Materials, please contact your Management.
- Make sure that each room has a Sweet Dream signage visually displayed in the room
- Align Working Schedule with the amount of predicted Sweet Dreams.
- Use GoGreen Reports in Employee Meetings (Monthly Performance vs Target and Last Year)