What and How?
It displays priority alerts for each month, excluding the period selected. It can include up to 12 months. Seasons for your property are also highlighted.
It highlights the seasons (in a predetermined color), for your specific property. Click on an alert icon, and a popup to handle the alert is shown. Adjust the amount of months displayed in Personal View Options.
The screen contains comparative data that can be activated/deactivated on the graph by clicking on the corresponding legend. Below is a detailed description of each data source and element on the screen.
- Expander arrow in the top right corner can be used to hide/unhide this screen
- Target – the horizontal grey line in the middle of the graph. This represents the Live forecast, reported forecast or budget/target. Its Activated in Personal View Options.
- PMI Prediction – The purple indicator arrow indicates if the monthly PMI Prediction is higher or lower than the target set for the selected period.
- An upward pointing purple arrow indicates that PMI prediction is higher than the set target, i.e. you need to increase the Live forecast for that specific period
- A downward pointing purple arrow indicates that PMI prediction is lower than the set target, i.e. you need to decrease the Live forecast for that specific period. The size of the arrow is how much or less than PMI prediction
- Click on the arrow, popup appears showing figures for Target and PMI prediction for that day
- OTB alert (red circles)- This is the OTB alert(s), from Actionable insights, displayed on a graph
- Forecast alert (red squares) – This is the Forecast alert(s), from Actionable insights, displayed on a graph
- Seasons – Highlighting the seasons (in predermined color), for your specific property. Hovering over the tile will make the color brighter, as per season colors in your seasons overview in Tools menu. Read more in the related article on our Knowledge Base (link to KB article to be placed here)
- The blue frame can be moved by holding your mouse over it and dragging it to the a new period. Remember that it will follow the date your originally selected. For example, if you have a full calendar month selected then it will move a full calendar month.